Eldo Web Design is an exciting and rapidly growing web design and development company, providing bespoke web design alongside packaged projects. We work with clients all across the globe from all walks of life and professions.
Currently, as a solo employee working alongside a team of freelancers the company is ready to expand with a second full time employee starting in a Junior Web Designer and Developer position. These are very exciting times.
You will be based in our contemporary office in Lee on Solent with free parking, modern amenities, and an extremely relaxed but professional atmosphere. We use the latest software and technology to provide the best service to our clients.
Training will be provided to get up to speed with the company’s ethics and practices. Ongoing coaching and mentoring is provided as the company strives to learn and grow in an ever-changing industry. The owner has a solid training background which combined with management experience and living and breathing web design – you will be in very capable hands as you progress your career.
Skillset required –
- HTML and CSS are an absolute given and should be your second language.
- A solid understanding of wordpress and its structure is important as a large percentage of our clients are wordpress based projects.
- A basic knowledge of jQuery and PHP is needed but we are not expecting you to write complex scripts (yet).
- A super keen attention to detail is vital and knowledge of basic web design principals is also important.
- Natural and honest people skills are essential. We provide a bespoke, personal service to our clients, if you like to hide away and not get involved, this role is not for you.
The expected starting salary is between £16,000 – £18,000 depending on experience and abilities. This role could commence immediately but we are conscious that ensuring we employ the perfect fit is more important than just filling the job. We see this an an exciting opportunity for someone to start a long, fulfilling and rewarding career with Eldo Web Design.
To apply please provide your CV, a paragraph or two detailing why you are applying for this particular role along with your related experience (with links to work where possible) to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Web Designer/Developer”.