Eldo Web Design Ltd is an exciting and rapidly growing Web Design and Development Company, providing bespoke web design and development. We work with clients across the globe from all walks of life and professions.
The company is expanding and needs another full time Web Designer and Developer. These are very exciting times!
You will be based in our contemporary office in Lee-on-the-Solent with free parking, modern amenities and a relaxed but professional atmosphere. We use the latest software and technology to provide the best service to our clients.
Training will be provided to get up to speed with the company’s ethics and practices. Your technical skills should be at a level that you can attack a project head on, with support as needed. We are looking for someone who has a background dealing with clients and managing their own time and tasks.
Skillset required –
- HTML and CSS are your second language, and you can achieve a high level of build with just these tools.
- A strong understanding of jQuery and PHP is needed but we are not expecting you to write complex scripts (yet).
- A solid understanding of WordPress and its structure is important as a large percentage of our clients are custom WordPress projects.
- A super keen attention to detail is vital and a strong belief in fundamental web design principals (UI, UX) is also important.
- Good knowledge of SEO principles and how to implement these at a core code level.
- Natural and honest people skills are essential. We provide a bespoke, personal service to our clients, if you like to hide away and not get involved, this role is not for you.
- A desire to succeed and passion for this industry always keeping on top of new trends and developments.
- A portfolio of work is essential.
The expected starting salary is between £17,000 – £20,000 depending on experience and abilities. This role could commence immediately but we are conscious that ensuring we employ the perfect fit is more important than just filling the job. We see this as an exciting opportunity for someone to start a long, fulfilling and rewarding career with Eldo Web Design Ltd.
To apply please provide your CV, a paragraph or two detailing why you are applying for this role along with your related experience (a link to a portfolio of work is essential) to email@example.com with the subject “Web Designer & Developer Application”.